Rosinter Restaurants Holding bases its franchise operations on world’s best practices in business expansion through licensing. Rosinter Restaurants owns the exclusive rights to open and operate Friday's restaurants in 17 countries and has been successfully expanding the chain of these restaurants in Russia, the CIS and Europe. In 2001, Rosinter Restaurants obtained the exclusive rights to open and operate Benihana of Tokyo in the CIS. In 2003, the Company opened its first chain restaurant in the center of Moscow.
Rosinter Restaurants has developed a franchise scheme for its own popular brands - IL Patio and Planet Sushi. The Company is going to develop a franchise scheme for the rest of its brands, too.
On signing a franchise agreement, the licensee gains access to a unique scheme developed and owned by the licensor to set up, launch and operate restaurants in compliance with both the chain standards and current legislation:
- production and service techniques;
- specifications for products, equipment and services used during construction and operation;
- décor and interior design of a restaurant;
- service standards;
- restaurant management guidance;
- software support;
- personnel training;
- other standards and recommendations concerning entrepreneurship in the food service business;
- ongoing management and promotional support after the restaurant is launched.
- expert assessment of premises or a plot of land allocated for the construction of a restaurant;
- selection of sites, application of selection criteria and advice on adequate location, convenient access and suitability of sites for development;
- consultation on the construction matters and required permits; coordination of the layout and preparation of the specifications for equipment;
- approval of the design project;
- approval of the list of suppliers;
- consultation on sales, average check and turnover;
- consultation on personnel recruitment, front-line and management training.
"IL Патио" franchise.